Friday, April 24, 2009

Current obsessions =)

Good evening!

I just got an idea to write about my current obsessions. I'm just really boored so I hope this post is not going to be boring for you. :D And btw, makeup is obviously my top obsession, so these are right after makeup :D

Okay, here we go!!!



Twilight
I know, I suck but I just loooove the movie (Edward's sooooo freakin' hot&gorgeous&sexy&...). I've already read the first, the second and the third book and I'm unbearably in love with them!!! It's just sooo damn amazing and unbelievable and romantic and...I'm obsessed with it like A LOT!




MAC
You probably already figured it out that I became totally obsessed with MAC cosmetics. No wonder, I mean it's awesome! Their products are very high quality and amazing color range and and and....everything about MAC is amazing! My fave from the ones that I own is definitely my Dazzleglass, it's just loooove ♥



Hello Kitty
I know it's for little kids but since MAC came out with the Hello Kitty Collection I fell in love with it again. I loved it about 3-4 years ago but than thought I was too grown up for it and started to think it's stupid. But I just couldn't resist falling in love with it again. =)



The Sims 2
This game is like one of the best they've ever made. I mean seriously, it's genius. My favourite part is building a lot (prefer to build houses to community lots) and I love to play with cheats as well. :D I can't wait for The Sims 3 to come, it's gonna be sooo much fun!



High heels
I'm such a shorty, I'm only 153cm tall, which is like very very small. :/ I really hate that, so my best friends are high heels! I wear them all the time outside school (it's just not convenient and everyone would think I'm a whore or something) I just can't live without them, it's something I'll always have & love from the bottom of my soul. =)



Bright colours
I don't know where that came from but lately I'm crazy about everything that's bright & vivid, especially clothes & accessories. I just don't wanna be all dark and common, let's go bright!!! Let the rainbow erase all misery!


Shopping!
Not surprised right? :D I'm a terrible shopaholic, I go shopping whenever I get a chance (though I don't get many of these chances...) and really take my time & have fun.

Cosmopolitian
You probably know this magazine, it's also one of my loves I can't live without. It's like the most perfect magazine for me; it's about fashion & makeup...cool huh? =)

Ribbons
everywhere. I'm obsessed with like ribbon clips and headbands, ribbons on the shoes, purses, on the pencil case,...everywhere. I think it's sooo cute!

Sunglasses
The ones I love the most are the biiiig ones! But not as big that you look like a fly, but just the right size. In my opinion it's one of the best trends of the past 2,3 years.

Earrings
This is my obsession for a loooooong time...I'm obsessed with long earrings since I was 8 or 9. My mom didn't allow me to wear them but than I got them as a birthday gift from my friends I said to my mom that I can't insult her not wearing them, so she allowed me. Pretty cool don't you think? :D

Purses, bags
I love the big ones especially (the purses I mean xP). I think they're very convenient cuz the fit a lot of stuff + they look amazing and go with everything. I really want to get one or two big bags urgently. =)

Chewing gums
I cannot live without these. My favourite are Airwaves Black Mint. I'm really addicted to them, I can't stand the bad taste in my mouth. Yuck!

Twitter
If you follow me on twitter you probably know what I'm talking about. I think it's soo cool to share your thought with everybody else. If you don't know what twitter is, check it out! www.twitter.com

Facebook
You got me at this one too. It's just sooo many great things to do there besides meeting new people and share your thought. There are lots of quizzes, and than stuff like "pick your 5 products you don't leave house without"... It's cool! www.facebook.com

My nails
I know what you're probably thinking...it's not that way. But since I had them done at a salon I just can't stand them not to be pretty. I spend a lot of money for them (45€) but I know it's worth it. And I also love to paint them at home cuz now that they're long and nice I can do whatever I want.

Ice coffee
You'll say I suck. But I really don't cuz I drink ice coffee without that ingredient called I don't know how. Which is a lot better than the normal coffee and it's delicious! Yummy!


Well, I think that's pretty much it though I have feeling I forgot to write like a million of things but it doesn't matter, I'll edit it later if necessary.



Luv u guys!

<3 Lizzie <3

No comments: