Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Purple look

Hey all!!!

This one is late also, a video was posted a few days ago but whatever xD Well, I did have fun cuz I was so excited to use Shadowy Lady e/s from MAC :P:D







For this super purple look I used:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- BarryM Dazzle Dust: 33
- MAC e/s: Shadowy Lady
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: black
- Maybelline Volum' Express mascara: black waterproof
- Avon ColorTrend Duo e/s: Hot chocolate
- Essence Crystal eyeliner: 02 Dazzling silver
- LipFusion: Sugar

If you want to watch it in better quality than check it out on my channel on YT!


I know, these post are very short and probably boooring but I have to update my blog a little bit. You guys can give me some ideas on what could I write about, I would be very very happy if you did =)


I love you everyone sooo freakin' much, you guys don't know how much!!!


<3 Lizzie <3


No comments: