Thursday, April 16, 2009

AllThatGlitters21's Contest Entry: Tinkerbell inspired makeup look











Hey everyone!

I thought I would have some fun doing this video and I really did, so mission accomplished :D
I'm really sorry about the video quality, I did my best but it's hard to get a good lightening during the day so I'm very very sorry that you can't see well, that's why I took more photos than usually.



Products used:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- unbranded palette: 20, 53, 56
- BarryM Dazzle Dust: 72
- ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner waterproof: 21
- Essence Crystal Eyeliner: Dazzling Silver
- MAC Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes palette: Gorgeous
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume mascara
- Carmex
- L'oreal Paris Glam Shine 6h lipgloss: Lasting Coral

If you have any questions, requests, wishes, comments,... write me on: girllizzie17@gmail.com

Oh and btw, suggest me how should I cut my hair, cuz I feel like it's time for a change :D

No comments: