Friday, May 1, 2009

Haul! 30th April 2009

Yes, I've been a bad girl again...It cost sooo fu... much!! I feel sooo bad cuz I'm almost broke now but it was really worth it. It was not good from me to do it, but it's good for me :D And for YT as well, because I finally gooot...




ArtDeco Double Finish bronzer with SPF12 (2)

Why I'm so excited about it? Because this beauty right here is my new best pal for contouring & bronzing my face!!! How cool is that??? Now I'll be able to do a video on Face routine for formal occasions :D:D:D Yay, can't wait!!!

And the next thing I'm over the moon about iiiiis:



ArtDeco High Performance Lipstick (428, AMAZING RED!)

I've been promising to do a pin up, 80's, Snow White...all that kinds of looks and I couldn't do them because I didn't have the red lipstick. Now I have it! And it's perfect!!! Together with it I had to buy (of course) a lip liner and a gloss...



Essence XXXL Shine lip gloss: Rendez-Vous

Now this thing reminds me of the Dazzleglasses from MAC. It had a lot of shimmer and glitters and it's very shiny. It has a great pigmentation and it's not sticky. The only thing that kind of shocked me was it's applicator. Remember the same gloss I have in Big Night Out that has a brush that picks up too much colour? Well, this one has a sponge applicator...super long applicator...I'll show it to you in the video...



Left to right:
- Revlon Colorstay Lip liner: red
- ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner Waterproof: 19
- ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner Waterproof: 76
- ArtDeco Soft Kajal liner: 70

I loooove all of these. Sorry guys that you can't see the full size, I accidentally deleted the picture and than my camera died. You're gonna see it in the video, promise. :)



Essence SunClub Body Glow sparkling&moisturizing body gel

I'm in love with this thing! It's amazing!!! It adds shimmers, moisturizes your skin and it also has a cooling effect. Plus, it smells like coconut. Perfect summer product!



ArtDeco Glossy Lip Care (24)

This is also my love! It's a lip balm/lipstick. I mean, how cool is that? It has a Shea butter and jojoba which is very good. And the colour is very nice, you can't see it from the picture but it's a very nice nude, perfect everyday colour. You gotta have one of these!



ArtDeco Eye shadows:
- left: 75: a really really gorgeous sky blue colour which is just amazing!!
- right: 95: very nice berry sort of colour which is just loove!!!

I love them both! ArtDeco eye shadows are extremely pigmented and there are gorgeous colours in the spectrum (or whatever you call it xD). If you have a chance you should definitely check out ArtDeco stuff cuz they're awesome! I'm not joking, I looove ArtDeco!

And than I also got a backup of my fave mascara:


Maybelline Volum' Express waterproof mascara



Sooooo, that's it for today guys! Definitely check out the video when available and stay cool!


Luv u all!

<3>

3 comments:

Caty said...

Good buys =)

GirlLizzie17 said...

Thank you so much Caty! And also thanks for commencting, I really appreciate it!

<3 Lizzie <3

mariana said...

hi!!!
love ptoducts
good videos
:)