Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's in my small purse?

Hello!!

It's been requested like a month or two ago by ItsKristinatime. I'm soooo terribly sorry it took me sooo long to do it, but finally here it is :D






I'm also going to do a video on what I carry in my big bag so wait for that also. =) I don't carry a lot in my small purse because when I have one of them I usually don't need a lot of stuff, makes sence (kinda...:P). Sometimes if it's sunny I would also have my sunglasses inside and a cleanser for them. And about the makeup, I would usually have just some of the products that I have on, like powder, liner, gloss and lipstick. I forgot to mention cleansing whipes that I didn't have in that purse, so I also have like a travel size cleanings whipes with me also. Oh and also my keys, forgot about those too, sorry guys.


That's all for today, I think I gave you a lot to watch and read so stay cool!

Byeee!

<3>

No comments: