Saturday, April 11, 2009

How to: Foundation application

Good day everyone!!! Well, it's more of an evening here but, who cares xD. Yeah, a bit late but still here it is a post about foundation application =)





For this demo I used:

- Maybelline Affinitone perfecting&protecting foundation (03 Light Sandbeige)
- Maybelline Cover Stick (21 Fair)
- Maxfactor Under-eye concealer (303 Ivory)
- cheap blush I got in a gift set


For the foundation I always prefer brush to a sponge because sponge absorbs a lot of product so a good part of foundation stays in it and you spend way more than you would. I really like the brush I use for foundation (Paris Berlin 28 brush) so I highly recommend you to get a good one.

This tutorial is more for like everyday (well, if you have flawless skin than it can also be for special occasions), but if you want something for formal stuff like dances, proms, weddings... you should use a face primer, full coverage, contour and highlight your face,... but I'm gonna show you those cool stuffis another time okay? (it's actually because I don't have a contouring powder and a primer xD).

Well, I hope it helped you out and if you have any further questons let me know, send me a message on YouTube or something...contact me =)


That's all folks! Have a great weekend!


<3 Lizzie <3

No comments: