Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review: ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base

Hey all!!!

I got a request on YT by: akimemakeup. She wanted me to do a review on one of my life savers product, ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base. Here's the video, but you can also check it out on my YT channel.







This product right here has a very creamy texture and it's very easy to blend. You don't need a brush to apply it cuz it goes really good with a finger tip as well (I prefer fingers to a brush, but I have to use a brush because of my nails, so I don't scratch the product with them).
It has tiny little shimmers to it which are not disturbing so you can easily use it for matte looks also. the scent of it is very unusual to me, I mean I can't describe. But I know that it I like it. =)
The amount you get for its price is absolutely ridiculous (I think it was around 5€ or so which is about $7 I believe). You get 5 ml in this small container and believe me or not, I have it for almost a year and I'm not 1/4 done of it. It's really like huge and it's sooo cheap + it's awesome!

This could be a very good alternative for UDPP or TFSI and other good quality pricey bases so if you have a chance and you're looking for a good base than you should try it.


Well, I think that's all about this base. I hope this review was helpful to you guys and I'll talk to you all later!

Byee!



<3 Lizzie <3

No comments: