Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Skin Care routine

Another late post, sorry guys. I just didn't have time to post these when I did videos. Well, today we're going to talk about my skin care, so how I take care of my face, what do I use...




For my skin I use those stuff, mostly twice a day (exept for the moisturizer and Garnier thing):

- Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 wash& mask
- Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
- Clinique DDMG
- Nivea Young bye-bye spot! SOS stick
- Garnier S.O.S. Anti-pickel-stift



I changed my routine a while ago so I'm gonna stick to it and see how my skin is going to react and I'll let you know if I brak out or something. As I mentioned I'm looking for a new moisturizer to try out. I'm only using it on my cheeck and around my nose where I have dry skin. If you have any recommandations for me, I'm open to them. =)



I think I have enough for one day, I'm probably going to bed and post the one that left tomorrow cuz I'm barley awake xD


Anyways, enjoy and stay cool! I'll talk to you later!


<3 Lizzie <3


No comments: