Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lil' Trip to the Park...=)

Hey guys!

I'm just kinda bored you see, sitting here in my room and have nothing else to do but to study. That's why I thought I would a post showing you pictures I took at the park cuz they're really pretty. =) And btw, on pictures where I am you might thought I have a huge belly, but I really don't, it's just the shirt. xD So don't think I got so fat, cuz it's the shape of my top so no nasty comments about that xP. For a closer look just click on the picture.


Some pictures taken in the car...









A well deserved ice-cream =)


On the playground...





















Male and female duck posing just for me xP

















Beautiful hugeee tulip :D





Me crossing the river...


Next to the Japanese cherry tree...I love those when they blossom <3








My lil' sister posing like a pro :P


Me posing like a pro xP


That's all for this post, I have like 10 times more of the pictures so it's just waaay too much too upload them all here. xD Well, I'll talk to you all later!

Byebye!



<3>

No comments: