Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter inspired makeup look

Good day!

It's beautiful weather here, it's warm and the sun is shining...it's a very nice Easter Sunday. So I thought I would do like an Easter inspired makeup tutorial for you guys. =)

It was very hard to pick out the colours. When I think of Easter I think of green, red, yellow, blue, purple and pink. But if I used all of these colours I would get more of a rainbow than easter look. So I decided to pick out only two colours and I ended up with pink & blue. I wanted to add some green also but it wouldn't match very well. Anyways, this is what I came up with:







For this look I used:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- Modellite Eyeshadow palette: pinks
- Bella Oggi Make up Kit: Blue
- L'oreal Paris StarSecrets kit: Brunette Harmony
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: black
- Maybelline Volum' Express waterproof mascara
- L'oreal Glam Shine 6h lipgloss: Lasting Coral
- Essence Crystal Liner: Beach party


I hope I gave you, makeup addicted guys something to play with during Easter and of course I hope you like it. If you're going to do your own version of it I'd really like to see it so let me know. You can show it on YT also in a picture form (if that is the word xD).


Well anyways, that's all. Now I'm gonna do some cycling to get my body in a better shape...have a great Easter Sunday and eat as many easter eggs as you can xP joke joke :P


<3>

No comments: