Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer time: Bronzed Ocean


Summer is right around the corner and I was totally inspired by that. It was around 30°C here for about two weeks now and yesterday night it started to rain & it still does :/ But that's okay, I did a makeup look anyway. :D

If you remember, I did a look similar to this one on my previous channel so this is just kind of a re-do I guess but I think it's much better as it's improved by different tecniqes and more knowlege so it's a new version of that one. =)




Yeah, the picture is not the best but with my lighting I couldn't get it good looking. But I hope you got a good look on what it loooked like.



PRODUCTS USED:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- MAC PaintPot: Soft Ochre
- Essence Quattro: Ibiza Sun
- Oriflame Girodani Gold palette
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: Metalic Blue
- BarryM Dazzle Dust: Kingfisher
- cheap blush I got in a gift set
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing Powder
- Carmex
- Essence XXL Shine Lipgloss: 10 Rendez-voues






Talk to you very soon!

<3>

No comments: