Friday, May 8, 2009

How to curl hair tutorial

Good evening (well, it's evening here xD)!

I got a request from Rallx08 to do a tutorial on how I curl my hair and that's this post and the video down here about. I'm using Remington Multi Styler Kit and in this kit you get a curler, straightner and if you turn the plates on the straightner around you get the crimper so it's really useful. The only down is that the straightner isn't good. But who cares, I have a better one :D



I really hope this video helped you out, if you're new to this kind of stuff. And if you have any further questions, requests or whatever you know where to find me and contact me :D

That's all for today, I'll try to edit the other video that is another makeup look tomorrow if I'll have time.


Luv u all!

<3 Lizzie <3

No comments: