Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brown Smokey Look

Good day my makeup fanatics!

I got a request from Rallx08 to do a brown smokey look and that's what I managed to pull together. I really hope you like it and if you have any further questions you can contact me however you want.




Products used:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- MAC PaintPot: Soft OChre
- Avon ColorTrend Duo Eyeshadow: Hot Chocolate
- MAC Holiday 08 Smokey Eyes palette: Dark Devotion
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: Brown
- Maybelline Volum' Express waterproof Mascara
- Carmex
- Maxfactor Silk Gloss: Satin Pink
- cheap blush I got in a gift set







Contact:

- Email: girllizzie17@gmail.com
- YouTube: youtube.com/GirlLizzie17 ---> write me a message or comment
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/GirlLizzie17


Have a great day everyone!

<3>

No comments: