Thursday, May 14, 2009

Barbie doll makeup look

Yeah, I found out that I don't have many bright looks so I was inspired by my pink shrug and this is what I came up with.




The pictures is a bid bad but yeah whatever, watch the video. =)



Products used:

FACE:
- Manhattan ClearFace cover stick: Vanilla
- ParisBerlin Le Teint HighTech foundation: LTH4
- Miss Sporty So Clear Transparent powder
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing powder: 2
- MAC powder blush: Springsheen

EYES:
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow base
- Modellite Eyeshadow palette: Pinks
- unbranded makeup palette: 41, 42
- ArtDeco Soft Kajal liner: 70
- Avon ColorTrend Duo Eyeshadow: Hot chocolate
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow: 95
- Maybelline Expression Kajal eye pencil: black
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume mascara: black

LIPS:
- Carmex
- MAC Dazzleglass: Funtabulous


Hope you like it!

<3 Lizzie <3

No comments: