Thursday, May 14, 2009

MAC haul!!! =)

Yaaay I finally got them! My MAC order came on Monday & I'm sooo excited to finally be able to show it to you guys! Yay!

Okay, back to the Earth! xD So I got only 3 products because stuff are a lot more expensive than in US but it's still something. No, it's not only something, it's something super cool something! xD Yeah I know, I got even crazier xD LoL! Okay anyways here are the pictures and the video!




Eyeshadow: Shale


Left: Money Honey, Right: Funtabulous


I think I don't have to say for like a 1000th time that these stuff are gorgeous! I think MAC has like all the stuff soooo frekin' awesome that I'm amazed every time I see my stuff. No joke. Yes, it is a bit more pricey but it's really worth it.


All right that's it for today my loves and I'll talk to you all very soon!

Byeee!

<3>

No comments: