Monday, May 11, 2009

Panacea81's contest entry: The most colourful flower



And now tell me that isn't the most colourful flower ever! =) I just fell in love with it when I first saw it. I was like browsing on the net for some ideas and saw this one and I was like: That's the one! I bet I won't find a better flower! Yeah, I guess I was right. :D

Well anyways, that's where the inspiration came from and I think I did it quite well. I had a lot of fun doing it so if you're ever going to recreate it than let me know and send me picture cuz I'd love to see it. =)








Products used:


FACE:
- Manhattan ClearFace Coverstick: 70 Vanilla
- ParisBerlin Le Teint Liquid Foundation: LTH4
- Miss Sporty So Clear Transparent face powder
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing Compact: 2
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer powder blush: Springsheen
- Avon ColorTrend Duo eyeshadow: Hot chocolate (the light part to highlight)

EYES:
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- Modellite Eyeshadow palette: Pinks
- BarryM Dazzle Dust: 33 Pale purple
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: Metallic Blue, Black
- ArtDeco Soft Eye liner waterproof: 19
- Essence Crystal Liquid Liner: 10 Dazzling Silver
- unbranded palette I got as a gift with my brush purchase
- Maybelline Volum' Express waterproof mascara: Black

LIPS:
- Carmex
- Miss Sporty Lipstick: Lollita
- MAC Dazzleglass: Date Night


Good luck to veryone who entered! I hope you like the look!


Lots of love!
<3>

No comments: