Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Our Halloween" info


WTF??? I know. :D This thing is known as"kurent". It's a traditional mask that is supposed to chase winter away. It's not shown on this picture but they also have sort of like a cow bell so the winter really goes away. xD Every year there are some big festivals in different cities and every time they show different masks. When I was small I started to cry when one of these came up to me on a festival. But than he took off the mask and gave me a sweet. I wasn't scared anymore :D
There's also a tradition that we eat doughnuts at this time. It's always a lot of fun :D Oh btw, we're going on a festival today but I'm not gonna dress up cuz I don't have a costume. Maybe I'll put on my blond wig, silver hat and freaky fishnet gloves or something xD But yeah on Tuesday I hope that I'll have time to do a really funky makeup and I'll take photos of it for you okay? =) Give me some ideas about the makeup and the mask but know that I can't buy a costume.

Yap, that's about it! Tonight I'll also try to take photos of lip stuff and than if you like I can also take photos of my nail & random stuff. And I'll also take pictures of today's festival. Oh, and this! xD Sorry, I just have to tell a lot of stuff xD So, as I wanted to say, I'm still waiting on some pictures from Brussels cuz me and many friends took photos there and we're going to exchange them on MSN so we're all going to have loads and loads of memories on that awesome time in Belgium

That really is all for today, sooo have a great end of the week!

No comments: