Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun...=)

Heyyy!!!

I really had a lot of fun doing my makeup. I was inspired by xsparkage's Jem 80's tutorial. I don't know exactly what I was presenting xD but hey, what matters is to have fun =) But I had in my mind something like funky rockstar look. :D:D:D
I wanted to take pictures of making this makeup but my camera is acting very stupid lately so the pictures were really bad. I hope you'll be able to see the makeup well.

On my eyes I had:
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow base all over where the pink is
- Manhattan Go Big! eyeshadow pen (Golden Mauve) over the base everywhere the pink
- Unbranded palette I got as a gift from Panacea81 with the brush set I've ordered (42)
- Modellite Pinks palette (Hot pink one) on the outer part
- S-he Duo eyeshadow (white part) on the inner corner
- Maybelline Expression Kajal (black) on lower lash line
- Essence Crystal Liner (dazzling silver) on upper lash line
- MaxFactor Masterpiece mascara (black waterproof)
- Essence Glitter mascara (Hot spot)

On lips I had:
- Carmex
- Miss Sporty Colour me lipstick (Lolita)
- MAC Dazzleglass ( Date Night)

On my face I only had my Maybelline Cover stick concealer and MissSporty So Clear powder.



I did my sister's makeup. She wanted to have my costume but khm yeah, it's a little bit too big for her, but she didn't mind xD And of course she wanted me to do her makeup, and that's how it turned out:



Pretty cool huh? :D


So that's all for this post and I'll talk to you soon!

xoxo Lizzie<3

No comments: