Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going to Brussels!!!! :D:D:D

Hey everybody!!!
Yes, I am going to Brussels!!!!! We have like a trip with school and we're going in the parlament (I hope that's how you call it xD). And I'm soooo freaking happy and excited!!!! I'm leaving in a hour and half sooo...CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The only bad thing is that we're going there with bus...yes, 18 hours on the bus in one direction -_- That's the only thing I'm not happy about. I'm staying there for three days, I'll be back on Saturday in the very early morning. Of course I'm gonna take a lot of pictures cuz my camera is fixed yay! so I'm gonna share them with you :D

Well, that's my quick blog for today, I'm leaving now to check if I have everything in my bag, so I won't forget something.

I'll talk to you guys soon!!!

Have a wonderful wonderful week and I hope you have holidays next week like I do :D:D:D


xoxo Lizzie <3

1 comment:

MakeupnGlitz said...

Hey Lizzie hope you have a good time in Brussels

Xxxxx