Thursday, February 26, 2009

Classic Smokey look

Good day everyone!

I'm feeling great today...guess why......it's because I made my very first makeup tutorial on new account! Yay!

Here's the video, so you can check it out. I wanted to upload it here but it takes waaay to long. The picture is a bit bad cuz my camera really sucks so sorry about that. But hopefully you like it. :D









Products used:

FACE:

- Miss Sporty Anti-Bacterial foundation (01 Light)
- Miss Sporty So Clear powder (Transparent)
- Maybelline Cover stict concealer (21 Fair)
- ArtDeco Perfect Teint Concealer (5)

EYES:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow base
- MAC Paintpot (Soft Ochre)
- Essence Quad (Sixties reloaded - white on the lid, black on the crease and outer corner, silver/grey on top lashline)
- Revlon Luxurious Colour eyeliner (Rich black)
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume

LIPS:

- Carmex
- MAC Lipstick (Patisserie)
- MAC Tinted Lipglass (C-thru)


Luv u!

xxx Lizzie<333

No comments: