Sunday, February 22, 2009

Haul 13th February 2009

Hellloooooo!!! First post after I came from Belgium and cuz I don't have all of the pictures yet I'm just gonna post this instead. I bought a couple of stuff (finally, I was already kinda depressed xD) soooo here they are!



That's those stuff and I've also reorganized my brushes. I had a really pretty handkerchief box so I've customized a little bit and that's how it looks like:



But than I had a problem...where to put eyeliners? Well yeah, that's the only thing I found. It'll do for now...I think...:



That's all for this post, There's a post with my eyeliner collection following so stay tuned!

xxx Lizzie <3

2 comments:

MakeupGlitz said...

Hey Lizzie glad to see you back, how was your trip??
Xxxxx

GirlLizzie17 said...

Hi back! It was absolutly amazing!!! I'm gonna post more info and photos when I get all of the photos from my friends that also went there cuz my camera died and I didn't have charger with me. =)