Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First video is up!!! :D

That's right, you've been waiting for this, haven't you? :D Well, i would highly appreciate if you would subscribe, rate, comment and put some requests. I've done another video, which is my Top 5 makeup things I could not live without. That's all I can do today, but I'll do my best to do some makeup looks tomorrow.

Oh, btw tomorrow I'll maybe get my nails done at a salon...with artificial tips! :D Yeey! As you know if you've watched my previous videos, my nails were breaking ad were very damaged so I hope that this will help them grow so they'll be as pretty as they were during summer holiday.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to tell you and now I'm gonna check my saved emails to see who was a subscriber so I send them messages :D

Luv u guys!

xxx Lizzie<333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand surely the people at School will see your new Channel.Anyway I missed you on yt and I'm glad your back...Chrissie

GirlLizzie17 said...

Well, I hope they won't...But if someone will, I hope he/she won't tell to everybody.

whispers of sweet nothings said...

Hey Lizzie.
I don't have a YT account so I'll just comment here! ... yay you're back. My name is Liz too. Haha. Can't wait to see more videos.