Monday, February 16, 2009

All of my make up looks so far

Hi!!!!!!
So, since I don't have my videos on YT, I thought I'd post pictures of my makeup looks I've done so far. I don't think it's all of them, cuz I can't find some photos but here's most of them. Hope you like them, and if you want, pick the one you fancy the most and write it as comment. :D



Yellow with Green look




Yellow with bronze look




Soft Pink Smokey look



Rainbow inspired look




Sparkling Pink Fairy Halloween look




Pink & Green look




Pink & Gold look




Pink & Brown look




Pink & Blue look



Hayley Williams Crushcrushcrush inspired look




Hayley Williams Pressure inspired look




Neutral 3-colour look




Neutral look




Lime green look




Light blue w/ dark blue crease look




MAC Party Holiday look




Blue & Green look



Blue & Gold look



Sparkling green look




Bright Neon look




Neutral Everyday look



Dark purple smokey look



Brown & Gold look




Brown & blue summer time look




Alice in Wonderland Halloween isnpired look


xoxo Lizzie <333

6 comments:

rea said...

Where did you go ,
well i mean on youtube ..
i was wating ..
cheacking everyday to see if you made a new post on this blog explaining where you went but you never did,
what happend?

GirlLizzie17 said...

Hi! I'm really sorry, but I completly forgot to write it here cuz I wrote it on Twitter. Well, here's the thing: One of my classmates that I hate (we just don't get along) found my channel. So, if she would tell this to everybody on school I would be in a big shit. So, when she asked me if that's me on youtube I said: No, what are you talking about? But she knows how my room looks like so I had to shut her up. I hope you understand why I had to to do this. I just didn't see the other way to solve this, cuz she told it to some of my classmates that day. I'm very very sorry about this. I have holiday next week so hopefully I'll be able to do a tutorial of another makeup look in pictures, maybe even a video and publish it here. And sorry again. :(

xoxo Lizzie<3

Anonymous said...

hey girll its angeltalks from youtube! i miss you so much on youtube :( i loved your videos.
my favorites are pink/green, mac party holiday, blue/yellow, and one of your brown looks. awwww. come back to youtube! lol.
xoxo, ME! :)

rea said...

well i understand that.
i would delete all my videos too if i were in that situation,.
but have you ever thought about making a different channel and post videos on ther.
but not tell anyone . well maybe except for your close friends.
but if you dont ,
i tottaly understand.
i will just cheack this like 5456789654 times a day .
any ways thanks for letting me kno what happend .

MakeupnGlitz said...

Hey Lizzie, I loved your videos on youtube, you were the only reason I really watched youtube, your videos were just amazing and your personality. I'll hope to see more pics of you up here, and sorry one of your classmates found your channel, anyway hope to see you soon.
Mwah
xxxxx

Sprzy85 said...

awww those are all super pretty!!! i def would wear the brown ones....colorful ones are a bit risky for me! :)