Monday, February 16, 2009

My Makeup Collection: EYES - mascaras

Helloooo!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I know, I know, I wasn't posting for a loooong time. I'm soooo sorry from the bottom of my heart but I've been really busy so I didn't have time to take photos. For now, only mascaras, cuz that's all that my camera could do cuz it's broken at the moment. Oh, I bought some new stuffies so I'm gonna post a haul blog when my camera is fixed. Okay, here we gooo!!!!



Miss Sporty Studio Lash waterproof: Oh my gosh, DON'T get this stuff cuz it suck a lot! I was very very disappointed when I first tried it. First con: it was very hard to apply it without touching the lids! Second con: it wasn't dry after 5 minutes! Third con: at the end of the day, it looked like I didn't have mascara on at all! Fourth con: it didn't create volume, give them lenght or anything! There are no pros, so...you can say that it's not worth not even one cent! Arghh!!!


Maybelline Define a Lash Volume: Well, this one is in my opinion very very good. I love the design and the colour of the tube and I really like the rubber pink brush. It separated my lashes really well and it did give them lenght. Not much of volume as expected but still really good. The only thing that I'm disappointed is that I can't get a waterproof version in Slovenia. Arghh!!!

Essence Glitter Mascara (Hot spot): This is like my love for parties and such. It's like the most genius thing for making your lashes really dazzling ans sparkling. With a specially designed wand is very easy to apply glitter and you can easily control the application. I just looove it!


Essence Clear Brown&Lash mascara: Well, yeah...you see, this one is already in trash cuz it's kinda useless. I don't use it as mascara cuz it makes no sense to me and I don't use it as gel for brows cuz of one simple reason: it doesn't hold. I think that tells you enough to not buy it. Yeah, I hope I'll find a good gel or wax or something for my brows...Well yeah, as I've said, don't get it, it's not worth it.

Maybelline Volum' Express waterproof mascara: This could be my number one mascara cuz it really makes my lashes stand out. It gives volume, lenght and it doesn't clump. But there's one tiny problem...it smudges, which is for me unacceptable as it's supposed to be water and smudge proof. So I was very sad, cuz when I applied it, my lashes looked like wow! Oh yeah, and there's one tiny problem, It's kinda hard to apply it not to touch the skin, but I usually don't wear eye shadows for everyday so I can remove it from the skin with a q-tip with the makeup remover on.


Okay, that's it, I hope this helped you guys and I hope I'll get my camera fixed soon so I can take photos of eyeliners, lippies and my haul stuff!

Byebye! <3

No comments: