Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Makeup tutorial: panacea81's Green Passion

Hi everyone!

This makeup look was meant specially for Lauren Luke a.k.a panacea81 from YT. She was the first makeup guru I watched and the way she did makeup on herself has impressed me to the highest possible point (if that makes sense xD). And after watching all of her videos I started to experiment with makeup by myself a lot more and in a different way.

So this makeup is kind of my way to say thank you to her for all of her effort, time and everything for those videos that are surely going to help many more girls just like they did me. =)


Products used for this look:

FACE:
- Sweetscents Hide-a-pore
- Manhttan ClearFace cover stick: 07 vanilla
- ArtDeco Perfect Teint concealer: 5
- Paris Berlin Hightech foundation: LTH4
- MAC MSF: Soft & Gentle
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing powder: 2
- MAC Prep+Prime Transparent finishing powder

EYES:
- ArtDeco Eye shadow base
- ArtDeco Soft eye liner waterproof: 19
- unbranded palette: 21, 58, 22
- MAC Holiday 08 Smokey eyes palette: Carbon
- Maybelline Expression Kajal liner: black
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume mascara: black

LIPS:
- Carmex
- MAC l/s: Patisserie
- MAC l/g: C-thru



I really hope you like it! =)


Lizzie <3










No comments: