Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Makeup tutorial: Last Summer Night Out

Hello my beauties!

Summer is almost over but not yet so you better get your favourite dress out and go to the clubs to enjoy your last night of freedom! =)

As I was thinking about summer coming to its end I came up with this simple fun party makeup. It's basically just a smokey look but a I have spiced it up a little by putting on vibrant silver every shadow and some glitter liner on the top lash line.

So I hope you like it, comment here and on my YT channel and don't forget to rate the video and to subscribe of course. =) You can also follow my updates & thoughts that I don't share with you anywhere else but on Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/GirlLizzie17


Products used:

FACE:
- Sweetscents Hide-a-pore
- Manhattan ClearFace concealer: 07 vanilla
- ArtDeco Perfect Teint concealer: 5
- Paris Berlin HighTech foundation: LTH4
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing powder: 2
- MAC MSF: Soft & Gentle
- MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

EYES:
- ArtDeco Eye shadow base
- MAC Shadestick: Sharkskin
- unbranded palette: 08 (any silver would do)
- MAC Holiday 08 Smokey eyes palette: - Carbon
- Scant
- Gorgeous
- Maybelline Expression Kajal liner: black
- Essence Crystal liner: 02 Dazzling SIlver
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume mascara: black

LIPS:
- Carmex
- Miss Sporty lipstick: Lollita
- MAC Dazzleglass: Funtabulous






Lizzie <3



No comments: