Friday, August 21, 2009

Makeup tutorial: Sky is blue

Hi everyone! =)

The video for this tutorial was actually recorded earlier this week but I really didn't have time to edit and publish it. But no matter what, it's here now :D

Products used for this look:

Face:

- Sweetscents Hide a pore (on my breakouts to help them heal)
- Manhattan ClearFace concealer: 07 vanilla
- ArtDeco Perfect Teint concealer: 05
- Paris Berlin HighTech foundation: LTH4
- MAC Prep+Prime transparent finshing powder
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing powder: 2
- MAC MSF: Soft & Gentle

EYES:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Waterproof Eye shadow stick: Love That Dolphin!
- MAC Holiday 08 Smokey eyes palette: Scant and Gorgeous
- ArtDeco e/s: 75
- ArtDeco Soft eye liner waterproof pencil: 76
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: black
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume mascara: black

LIPS:

- Carmex
- Essence XXL Shine l/g: Big Night Out




That's pretty much everything for this post, I just also wanted to let you know that the thing I wanted to show you is gonna be in the other video because it made video too long.

I hope you like it, if you do than please show me your support by leaving a comment here, follow my blog and of course don't forget about my YouTube channel where everything started; Subscribe, rate and comment as well =)
If you really want to follow me everywhere I also have a Twitter account. A link to it can be found in any video's sidebar on my YT channel. =)

Thank you!

Lizzie <3

No comments: