Thursday, September 3, 2009

Videos becoming Private

Hey all!

Yes I know I know what you're probably thinking. Oh she's doing that again or what's that etc. But this time I'm going to let you know about it cuz it really wasn't fair from me when I did it last time.

Okay some of you have probably noticed that you can't see my videos. It's because I was setting up some stuff, trying to make channel private. Well, I figuired out it's not possible so I have to make every single video private.

Next thing, what for? If you follow me on twitter that you know that already but for those of you who don't here's the reason. It's because I really don't want my classmates watch me on YT and I think you can understand that. I mean, new school, new people and than they find you and they're like: omg, I saw you on YT wtf you think you are, you suck... I really don't want that, that's why.



Now when I'm going to set videos to be private I can pick 25 people that still have access to my videos. I can mail links to any video of mine to only 25 people so if you want to watch them let me know which one would you like to watch and I'll send you the link to it.


And this at last. I'm probably not going to continiue making videos because I'm 120% busy with school, it's like crazy! So I'm really sorry about that but maybe someday I'll be able to make more again =)


Well, that's all I love you all and I'm heartbroken cuz I have to tell you this kind of stuff, but remember you'll always have a special place in my heart =)

Thank you all so much! <3

3 comments:

Angela said...

hey girl
i just found your blog and love it.
hopefully you can check out mine too.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad! I miss your videos. :[

Anonymous said...

hey i still want to se your videos they help me so much =(
my youtube channel is cecym1234 if you still have some space in your 25 people...
addmeeeeeeee