Sunday, August 16, 2009

July Favourites

So I officially became one of many YT makeup gurus that are doing their month favourites. If you're new to that, let me explain what this means.
Month favourites are products (for makeup gurus like me cosmetics & such) that I've loving and using a lot past month. It's not only the new products of the month because for example I don't buy a whole lot of stuff every month. But as I'm trying different combinations of different products I sometimes go back to stuff that I haven't used for a while or I didn't like them at the first try and I decide to give them another chance and as well new stuff that I bought I like them, that's what is Favourite products of the month.





My Favourites mentioned in the video:


- MAC MSF: Soft & Gentle
- Paris Berlin Hightech foundation: LTH4
- ArtDeco Duo Bronzing Powder: 2
- MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing powder
- MAxFactor Masterpiece waterproof mascara
- ArtDeco Perfect Teint concealer: 5
- Essence LongLasting eye pencils: Hot Chocolate & Let's Dance
- Essence PocketBeauty Clean Sensation hand sanitizer


Take care!

Lizzie <3

No comments: