Monday, August 3, 2009

MAC & Claire's Haul, 31.7.09

Pfew, haven't blogged for a looooong time. But here is a very interesting (at least to me=D) blog of my haul from last Friday.
As you know, I went to MAC and since Claire's was right over the street I've decided to drop in to get some cool stuff there too. I didn't take pictures of them because you can see it well on the camera but all of the MAC stuff pics are here. =)

Part 1:



Part 2




PRODUCTS SHOWN (all MAC):

- Prep+Prime Transparent finishing powder
- Mineralize SkinFinish: Soft & Gentle
- 217 brush
- 219 brush
- Fix+
- eye shadows: - Plum Dressing
- Freshwater
- All That Glitters
- Woodwinked
- Tempting
- free gift: Brush cleanser




Bag full of goodies =)



Swatches in the store...I know, a looot! =D






From the middle up, clockwise:
- Tempting
- All That Glitters
- Plum Dressing
- Freshwater
- Woodwinked



Swatches (same order as on the hand):

MSF Soft & Gentle
- Freshwater - Woodwinked
- Plum Dressing - All that Glitters
- Tempting




That's all for this post, I hope you like my haul (and it's nothing like a show off or something, I share my hauls with you so you know what I own and to give you my honest opinion about them).

Lizzie <3

1 comment:

Mia said...

That's really cool!! :D Btw, did you leave the store with your hands full of swatches? xD