Saturday, February 6, 2010

Full list of my videos on YT

Hey guys!

Most of you probably know me as a beauty guru from YouTube. Two posts back I explained my reasons why my videos became private so if you don't know, but you're still wondering why, than check it out.
I noticed that many of you were unsure of what to do, how to watch videos... So I'm going to explain it all again and I hope this time everything's gonna be clear.

First of all, I'm not making new videos anymore because school makes me busy mostly all the time. So you won't get to see anything new on my channel. But you still have an option to watch all of my previous videos and here is how: you tell me which video you'd like to watch, I send you the link to it, you can watch it =) Simple right? But concider that every video is limited for 25 people to watch it. So if you won't watch the video than don't ask me for a link because there are many people who loved watching my videos and fond them helpful so be fair and don't take their chance to watch my videos again.

I hope I cleared things out, but if you still have any questions just let me know and I'll come back to you with a replay. =)

Now, the list of my videos in order (oldest to newest):

- Back on YT
- Top 5 Makeup products I can't live without
- Classic Smokey makeup look
- Updated Makeup collection 2
- Updated Makeup collection 1
- Neutral everyday look
- Update, haul, Sephora 25.3.09
- Spring Time look
- How to shape eyebrows tutorial
- Collective haul 1
- Tag Top 6 lip products
- Foundation application tutorial-everyday
- Fun purple look
- My skin care routine
- Easter inspired makeup look
- Review: ArtDeco eyeshadow base
- AllThatGlitters21's contest entery: Tinkerbell inspired makeup
- Year 2008 Favourites
- What's in my small purse
- The most simple smokey look
- Giordani Gold Harmony look
- Top 5 products I regret buying
- About Slovenia & some "makeup words" part 1
- Twilight: Bella Swan inspired  makeup look
- Haul, 30th April 09
- About Slovenia & some "makeup words" part 2
- How to curl hair tutorial
- Brown Smokey look
- Review: Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof mascara
- Foundation application-formal
- About Contouring & Highlighting your face
- Haul! 9h May 2009
- Room tour
- Panacea81's contest entery: The most colourful flower
- Tag: 5 Random facts about me
- My hair care routine
- Barbie Doll makeup look
- MAC haul! =)
- My new haircut!! =)
- Perfect red lips tutorial
- Pop of colour Plum look
- Summer time: Bronzed Ocean
- Summer time: Blue Lagoon
- Haul! 6th June 09
- Glam Prom makeup: Face
- Glam Prom makeup: Eyes & Lips
- All about moisturizing your face
- Review: Essence Stay matte Oil control paper
- Review: Clean&Clear Shine control daily facial moisturizer
- Mini collective haul
- Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Update, MAC, mini review, rambling...
- pinkiecharm's Summer Baked contest
- What's in my big purse
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation: Application
- Summer time: Simple everyday look
- Update, haul, 6th July 09
- TAG: 20 questions
- Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf glamurous inspired makeup
- Goodbye & some info
- MAC & Claire's haul! part 1
- MAC & Claire's haul! part 2
- July favourites
- Fun Party Makeup look
- My Everyday makeup routine: Face
- My Everyday makeup routine: Eyes & Lips
- Lush haul!
- How to straighten your hair tutorial
- Makeup tutorial: Sky is blue
- Makeup tutorial: Last Summer Night Out
- Makeup tutorial: Panacea81's Green Passion
- August favourites

So yeah, that's all of them. Pfew, there's quite many of them...

Anyways, I hope this is helpful to all of you who want to watch some of my videos again. Again, I'm really sorry that I left YT, I miss all those moments of making videos and reading nice comments you left me...it's sad I know. But I really hope that I'll make things just a bit better by keeping this blog updated regulary. And if you have any requests, ideas, suggestions... on what should I blog about just let me know. =)

xoxo Lizzie <3

4 comments:

Maria said...

Can you do new videos and add me in them please..

GirlLizzie17 said...

Sorry, but I'm not making videos anymore

Maria said...

I miss your videos so much can´t wait to see more of your videos but it is your option to make videos or not and I respect that but can yo dou like post here not videos but like looks and make photos of the step by step or something like that??

GirlLizzie17 said...

I will try to do so from June on when I'll get all of the grades in school. Because now I bearly have time to check what's going on the internet cuz this school is really killing me.