Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Time look

Hellooo!!!

Finally, another makeup tutorial! It's been quite a while since last one, I know. But I've been really busy with school cuz we had load of test papers & stuff like that. But hey, I found some time :D











I used:

- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base
- Unbranded palette: numbers 20, 41 & 58
- Modellite Eyeshadow palette: Pinks (light pink and white)
- Avon ColorTrend Duo Eyeshadow: Hot Chocolate (light part for highlight)
- ArtDeco Soft Eye Liner Waterproof: 21
- Maybelline Expression Kajal: black
- Maybelline Define-a-lash Volume mascara
- MAC Patisserie lipstick


Btw, here's also a picture of a look I wore last week, if you're interested:




- silvery-gray eye shadow on the lid
- MAC Shadowy Lady on the outer corner
- MAC Gorgeous as highlight
- Essence Long-lasting eye pencil (02 Hot Chocolate) on lower lash line
- Revlon Luxurious Color eyeliner (Black Velvet) smudged on the upper outer corner
- Manhattan X-act waterproof eyeliner (True white) on the waterline
- MaxFactor Masterpiece waterproof mascara on lashes (not too big fan of this mascara, it's too dry and it doesn't give volume to the lashes).

Don't forget to advice me about what should I get at Sephora if you have any ideas. And if you have any requests, let me know, and I'll put them on my list.

That's all folks!
(haha, I saw that at Looney Tunes, if you know those cartoons :D I looove them, oh and Tom&Jerry rock! )

Have a great day everyone!

<3>

No comments: