Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sephora...

So, I'm going to Sephora in less than two weeks so I'm working on my wish list at the moment so that I won't just walk around and be all confused of what to buy, what I need & stuff like that.

At the moment my WL contains:

Urban Decay Primer Potion (regular one)

Everyone is talking about it, and most of them love it. I heard that it's amazing if you have oily eyelids, which I do, so I thought I would give it a go and try it. So I'm deffinitly getting one of these.


I also want to get the Sephora Monopoly



I just looove this game, at home we play it everytime we have time (if that makes sense lol). I think it's a really fun thing to have, especially since it's Sephora =) So that's also deffinitly on my list.

I've also been thinking of getting one of the 24/7 eyeliners from Urban Decay, cuz I'm still looking for a good brown water & smudge proof liner but they don't have a colour I'd like. I would loove to buy some of the colours but stuff are just very expensive at Sephora and I spent like A LOT of money for MAC so I can't afford much. I can add up to 5 products the most I would say.


Sooo, now I'd like you guys to let me know if:

- You own some of the products that are sold at Sephora and you like/love it and want to recommend me
- You're eyeing (a) product/s and heard good reviews on and want me to try it
- Any other reason to recommend me what should I get.

You can comment here or on YouTube, I dont' really care as long as it reaches me =)

Thank you everybody, I really appreciate it but don't forget, you have time 'till next Saturday (18th March 2009).


Luv u guys soooo much! xoxo

Lizzie <333

No comments: