Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First post & blog!!!

Hello to everyone!!! How're you doing? I hope you're better than me, because guess what? I'm sick again man, that sucks!!! But I'm getting better, it was worse on Friday and Saturday. Well, that's a bit late but I owe you this:
Happy new year!!!
I really hope you all had wonderful holiday and you all got loads of presents :D:D:D

Okay and now let's move on. Oh, of course how could I forget! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!! I know that it's not alot but we'll get there I promise. Soon it'll be full of updates, maybe some makeup tutorials and other stuffies that we love. But since this is my first blog I have to figure out how this thing works, and make it work as best as it can. Everything and the best for you my loves! :D


I was thinking about what to write as the first post. So I thought it would be pretty cool if I would let you guys know what I got for Christmas. It's not alot but it is something. =)
So, I got two pairs of the softest socks I've ever seen. One are light/sky blue and the others are lavender colour. I love them! =) Than I got a huge pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and these are on the top 10 list of my favourite sweets so I was really happy that I got them. And than I got a pack that consists of: a simple yet gorgeous black sleeveless black top, silver scarf, silver biiig & heavy earrings (I think I'll wear these as bracelet because they're way too heavy for me xD), two headbands one silver and one black and a small mirror in a silver fake leather umm...wrap I guess? So those stuffies are very cool! Than I also got two books that are kinda off, but okay.
So that's what I got from parents and now from other relatives and friends. I got a silver necklace with too big pendant or whatever it's called on it. I don't know, it's not really my style so I'll just keep it in the box for now. xD
Than I got a a really cute Me&You bear which I got from my BFF and it says on: it's a boy! She said that she picked this one for me so it's gonna be like an amulet, so I'll have loads of boyfriends =) And I got loads of chocolates too :D:D:D
Than from family friends I got a set that consists of black cap, black gloves and black scarf. I really like the cap and the scarf but the gloves are to big for me so my mom took them. And also a cute pencil case and guess what, some more chocolate :D
From other family friends I got deodorant and shampoo from Adidas and they smell soooo amazing I loove it + ...more chocolate =)

I think that's all I got, I'll take the pictures later cuz I don't feel really great so wait for that, maybe they're gonna be on today but I can't promise you this. Okay that's it, it's a lot longer than I thought it will be so I'm very proud of myself :D


I hope you have a great day! Byeeee!!!

No comments: